Linde van Dieren-Muller
Linde van Dieren-Muller has been working as a lawyer at Van Benthem & Keulen in the Restructuring & Insolvency practice group since 2010.
- Advising companies in the event of an impending bankruptcy or the bankruptcy of a trading partner
- Advising the board and other bodies of companies in financial difficulty
- Services relating to bankruptcies, for the benefit of receivers, but also as receivers in bankruptcies assigned to them
- Mega Marketeers B.V.
- Phoenix Franchise B.V.
- Emoji Sushi B.V.
- Yellow Circle International B.V.
- Overview of recent bankruptcies
About Linde van Dieren-Muller
Linde took the master course in Business Law at Utrecht University.
In December 2016 Linde graduated with distinction in the INSOLAD/Grotius specialisation course in Insolvency Law.
Linde is a member of the Dutch Association of Insolvency Practitioners (INSOLAD), the Turnaround Management Association (the Netherlands), the Corporate Litigation Association and the Law Association for Accounting and Reporting Rules.