Employment & Pensions
The environment in which you operate is changing rapidly. Flexible forms of employment are popular, but to what extent is this possible and how is regulation developing in this respect?
We advise on changes in the organisation as well as issues concerning employment and terms of employment. The hiring of self-employed workers and platform work is also on the rise. How does your organisation respond to these developments? At the same time, we see that permanent employees are now more strongly protected by the new legislation. How do you best deal with, for example, illness or underperformance of your employees under these circumstances?
The lawyers in our Employment & Pensions practice group support you – strategically and operationally – in all your employment law challenges. We can assist you with handling a complex restructuring, terms of employment or an imminent strike. But also with the settlement of employment law problems in labour relationships with individual employees.
Our lawyers have a personal and easily accessible approach, are solution-oriented and act quickly as they understand that in employment time is of the essence.
- Terms of employment
- Employment law in acquisitions
- Collective agreement and employee participation
- Hiring self-employed workers
- Transfer of undertaking
- Strike ban
- Directors under the Articles of Association
- Temporary agency work and secondment
- Public Servants (Standardisation of Legal Status) Act (Wnra)
- Sickness absence and rehabilitation
Our team works for larger employers in the commercial sector. In addition, we are well versed in healthcare, education and government. We often work together with other teams within our firm, such as the Restructuring team, Corporate / M&A, Banking & Finance and ICT/privacy.
Recent cases Employment & Pensions
- Advice on staff sourcing: hiring employees, temporary agency workers and self-employed individuals and related intermediary services
- Negotiations with trade unions on Redundancy Plan
- Large-scale merger in the non-profit sector
- Advising on application of WNT (Public and Semi-Public Sector Senior Officials (Standard Remuneration) Act)
- Assistance to employers regarding cross-border employees and advice on their terms of employment
- Advising several municipalities on employment law issues
- Advice on hiring workers through digital platforms