Frank Nowee has been working at Van Benthem & Keulen in the Restructuring & Insolvency practice group as a lawyer since 2009 and as a partner since 2017. Frank is regularly appointed as administrator in moratoriums and as trustee and receiver in bankruptcies. In addition, Frank is available as a restructuring expert for companies seeking to initiate WHOA proceedings or creditors facing such proceedings.
What sets Frank apart as a lawyer is his experience as an independent contractor in the IT industry, which means that he knows what motivates entrepreneurs and how they think.
- Acting as trustee and receiver in bankruptcies
- Counselling directors and all other stakeholders of troubled companies
- Supervising restructurings
- Counselling companies and entrepreneurs in difficulty
- Supervising restarts
- Acting as a restructuring expert in composition proceedings
- Representing creditors involved in a counterparty's composition procedure
- BabyCare Kraamzorg B.V.
- Stichting Intermedicare
- Progeria Thuiszorg B.V.
- 24CARE B.V.
- Kadima B.V.
- Barnyard Living B.V.
- MC IJsselmeerziekenhuizen B.V.
About Frank Nowee
In 2015, Frank successfully completed the Grotius specialist training course in Insolvency Law.
Frank is a member of the Dutch Insolvency Lawyers Association (INSOLAD) and INSOL Europe. He is also a member of the Central Netherlands Bar Council, of which he is treasurer and manages the 'in-house lawyer' portfolio.