Frank Nowee has been working at Van Benthem & Keulen in the Restructuring & Insolvency practice group as a lawyer since 2009 and as a partner since 2017. Frank’s expertise is: settling bankruptcies and moratoriums.
What distinguishes Frank as a lawyer is his experience as an independent entrepreneur in the IT sector, which has given him an understanding of what drives entrepreneurs and how they think.
- Corporate restructurings
- Insolvency law
- Acting as receiver in bankruptcies
- Cardiologie Kliniek Flevoland B.V.
- MC Groep Facilitair Bedrijf B.V.
- MC Groep Facilitaire Diensten B.V.
- MC IJsselmeerziekenhuizen B.V.
- Overview of recent bankruptcies
About Frank Nowee
Frank successfully completed the Grotius Insolvency Law course in 2015.
Frank is a member of INSOLAD (Dutch Association of Insolvency Practitioners) and ISOL Europe.