Mariël Vrielink has worked at Van Benthem & Keulen since 2008 as a civil-law notary and since 2018 as a partner in the Notarial team. Mariël’s expertise is: civil-law notary practice, corporate law, not-for-profit sector and governance. Mariël manages the notary team. As well as corporate law, this team also focuses on commercial real estate.
In her work, Mariël focuses on the not-for-profit sector, within which she mainly advises in respect of co-operations, complex associations, government, healthcare and charitable organisations and private independent public bodies.
- Companies and institutions in relation to corporate law
- Advice in respect of start-ups
- Guidance in the event of acquisitions, mergers and scissions
- The establishment of legal entities
- Drawing up articles of association, joint venture and holding contracts
- Advice about governance and applicable governance (codes)
- Setting up and reorganising cooperation agreements
- General corporate advice
About Mariël Vrielink
Mariël studied Notarial Law and Fiscal Law.
Mariël is a member of the Royal Dutch Notarial Association. In terms of social commitment, she is also a member of the Regulatory Council of the Spelenderwijs Foundation Utrecht, a foundation that is involved in pre-school education (infants and toddlers).