Corporate transactions form an important part of a company’s strategy. Knowledge of the market and being able to quickly provide appropriate advice are fundamental elements in successfully setting up and concluding transactions.
Our lawyers are accustomed to persevering in order to contribute to a successful transaction.
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Participations/financing rounds
- Joint ventures
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
During the transaction process we assist our clients in:
- Preparing a company for sale
- Carrying out a (vendor) due diligence investigation
- Preparing and negotiating on transaction documentation (letters of intent, purchase agreements, participation agreements and shareholder agreements)
- Controlled auctions
- Advice on the structure of corporate governance
- Designing employee participation schemes
Our M&A team assists parties such as companies, private equity and venture capital investors, management and supervisors in all stages of the transaction process.
Recent cases M&A
- Assisting with the participation of Emil Frey in Qoets.nl
- Sale by Bergschenhoek group of Cox Geelen B.V. to Skoberne GmbH
- Assisting with the sale of Afriflora, the largest rose nursery in the world
- Assisting investors in the purchase of pharmacies, dentist’s surgeries and physical therapy clinics