Pauline van Hecke-Margry
Pauline van Hecke-Margry has been working as a deputy civil-law notary at Van Benthem & Keulen since January 2016. Pauline has specifically specialised in business law.
What distinguishes Pauline as a deputy civil-law notary is her personal contact and engagement with clients, which enables her to quickly shift gears.
Pauline started her career in 2007 as a deputy civil-law notary at Baker & McKenzie in Amsterdam. She subsequently worked at Norton Rose Fulbright, where she helped to set up their notary practice.
- Establishing legal entities
- Drawing up and advising on complex articles of associations,
joint ventures and other types of partnerships
- Private equity financing arrangements
- Setting up tax-efficient structures
- Share emissions
- Corporate acquisitions
- Legal mergers and demergers
- Liquidations of legal entities
About Pauline van Hecke-Margry
Pauline completed the post-academic course in Company and Business Law at the Grotius Academy in 2012.
Pauline is a member of the Association of Business Law Specialists (VOC).