Timon Eissens has worked as a deputy civil-law notary at Van Benthem & Keulen since October 2017. Timon’s expertise is: all notarial services in the field of corporate law.
What distinguishes Timon as a deputy civil-law notary is that he not only advises clients on their current situation, but also thinks about opportunities or problems that may arise in the future and how best to anticipate them.
- Incorporating legal entities
- Amending the articles of association of legal entities
- Legal mergers and demergers
- Advising on and effecting the dissolution of legal entities
- Effecting the transfer, issue and repurchase of shares
About Timon Eissens
Timon studied notarial law at Utrecht University.