The market for sustainable financing is undergoing explosive growth. What opportunities does this offer you as a financier or entrepreneur? After 2021 using LIBOR as the basis for determining interest rates will probably cease. What will be the alternative? EURIBOR will probably continue to exist as benchmark despite the fact that another interest calculation method will be used. What will be the impact on your organisation’s loans?
Real estate financing
The major Dutch banks increasingly cease to make real estate financing available and tighten their lending conditions. As a consequence alternative and foreign lenders are taken into consideration in the Dutch market. What are the key concerns for loans from alternative or foreign lenders? Which practical problems do you face when dealing with such lenders?
Our specialists have considerable experience in steering financing processes. We combine our specialist expertise with a transparent outlook. We are engaged and place immense value on long-term business relations with our clients. Knowledge-sharing and making our clients aware of future developments come as second nature to us. Our expertise and clear approach ensure we attain first-class, efficient solutions.
- Drafting and negotiating credit agreements (including LMA senior and mezzanine credit agreements) and lease agreements
- Drafting security documents (such as deeds of pledge and deeds of mortgage, sureties and guarantees)
- Advising on restructuring scenarios and analysing the correlating risks
- Foreclosure of security rights, or the prevention thereof
- Advising on termination of facilities and queries relating to set-off during (or prior to) bankruptcy, directors’ liability and fraudulent conveyancing
- We regularly put together (subordinated) credit agreements, lease agreements and security documentation for financial corporations and institutions
We focus on both lenders and companies in the financing of acquisitions, real estate, projects and working capital. We also provide assistance with complex restructurings.
Recent cases Financing
- Assisting Intertoys with the take-over by Alteri Investors
- Assisting Metoprop in a €150 million property portfolio financing by Caerus Debt Investments
- Assisting ABN AMRO in various financial restructurings (including a fitness chain and an online retailer)
- Assisting Ardagh Group as co-counsel in various bonds issues and its asset-based lending facility