Sebastiaan Garvelink has been working as a lawyer at Van Benthem & Keulen in the Administrative Law and Healthcare & Social Domain practice groups since 2019.
Sebastiaan has specialised in the healthcare sector and health law ever since he started working as a lawyer in 2012.
Sebastiaan is an expert in the laws and regulations in the healthcare sector. He supports and advises healthcare institutions and healthcare professionals in the cure, care and social domains.
What distinguishes Sebastiaan as a lawyer is his ability to quickly analyse complex issues and translate them into an effective approach.
Sebastiaan likes to contribute to the professional development of his relations and frequently teaches academic and post-academic courses as a visiting lecturer.
- Administrative health law
- Price regulation
- Availability contributions and healthcare-specific subsidies
- Enforcement and regulation
- Quality regulation
- Healthcare contracting (procurement and sales)
- Collaboration between healthcare providers and transmural care
- Patient rights and quality regulation
- Handling issues between the three parties in long-term healthcare: client, healthcare provider and representative
About Sebastiaan Garvelink
Sebastiaan studied law and philosophy at the University of Leiden and in Berlin.
Sebastiaan is a member of the Association for Health Law.