Roos Janssen has worked as a deputy civil-law notary at Van Benthem & Keulen since January 2019. Her expertise is: all notarial services in the field of company law.
- Incorporating legal entities
- Amending the articles of association of legal entities
- Legal mergers and demergers
- Advising on and effecting the dissolution of legal entities
- Effecting the transfer, issue and purchase of shares
About Roos Janssen
Roos studied Notarial Law at Utrecht University, obtaining her master’s degree in 2018. During her studies, Roos worked as a legal assistant at Van Benthem & Keulen in 2017.