Robin Thevissen joined Van Benthem & Keulen as a lawyer in April 2018. She is a member of the the Banking & Finance practice group.
Robin has been working as a lawyer since 2014. During her first three years, she practised the following fields of law: financing, the law governing security rights, attachments and execution, insolvency law, corporate and financial law, IT and commercial law. She now specializes in Banking & Finance.
Robin’s clients include banks, other financial institutions, investors and property managers. Through her involvement in financing transactions, she works extensively with a variety of advisers and (international) law firms.
- Drafting and negotiating credit documentation
- Drafting and negotiation documents for real estate transactions
- Drafting security documents (such as deeds of pledge and deeds of mortgage, sureties, guarantees, etc.)
- Foreclosure of security rights, or the prevention thereof
- Advice on termination of facilities and accompanying issues
About Robin Thevissen
Robin completed a Master’s degree in Civil Law, graduating in Corporate Law with a focus on Financial Law at Radboud University Nijmegen.