Niek Sassen has been working as a deputy civil-law notary with Van Benthem & Keulen since June 2021. Niek's expertise lies in performing all types of notarial work in the area of corporate law.
What sets Niek apart as a deputy civil-law notary is that he uses a wider social viewpoint to form the basis of his advice on legal issues, thus producing thorough advice. He is always looking for legally correct yet pragmatic solutions for his clients.
- Incorporating legal entities
- Amending legal entities’ articles of association
- Legal mergers and demergers
- Advising on and arranging for the dissolution of legal entities
- Arranging the transfer, issue, purchase and pledge of shares
About Niek Sassen
Niek studied Notarial Law at Utrecht University and obtained a master's degree in Notarial Law from Leiden University.