I started working as a lawyer at Van Benthem & Keulen in 2016. Before that I worked for over 4 years as a lawyer in Nijmegen, where I specialised in procurement law, real estate development and construction law.
For clients I like to work as efficiently as possible towards the best solution. That is always bespoke work. Involvement and creativity are therefore very important to me.
I am a member of the Property & Government practice group and I give advice and litigate in the following subareas:
- Procurement law
- Construction law
- Property / Real Estate
Membership and other activities
- Member of the Junior Chamber (JCI) at Nijmegen
- Member of the Netherlands Association of Construction Law Lawyers (VBR-A)
- Member of the Netherlands Tender Law Association
- Member Utrecht Construction Society
- Annotator for Jurisprudentie Aanbestedingsrecht (JAAN)
Examples of recent services
- Assisting DHL in the sale of a logistic hub